Please feel free to add links to additional screencasts that discuss microformats!
Most recent screencasts listed first.
- 2007-10-10: Microformats in Google Maps + Operator by Ian Lloyd shows how he can use Google to search for curry houses in Swindon and then use Operator to export the results (and then sync those with his 'phone. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kjp4BaJOd0M
- 2007-09-20: David Recordon explains XFN rel="me" (~30 seconds). Referenced in his blog post We Are Opening the Social Graph
- 2007-05-25: Interview with Jeremy Keith of Clearleft at Xtech 2007 by Ian Forrester for BBC Backstage.
- 2007-05-18: Microformats 1:01—Exporting microformats via bluetooth by Jeremy Keith shows how the Bluetooth version of the Tails plugin can transfer contact details and events straight from a web page to a mobile device.
- 2006-12: Interview by Kazuhito Kidachi with John Allsopp Covers many web standards areas, with quite a bit on Microformats. The microformats part starts a few minutes in. English with Japanese subtitles.
- 2006-10-10: Taichi Kaminogoya and Yasuhisa Hasegawa presented to microformatsがもたらすドキドキする未来 at CSS Nite LP Disk 1, Tokyo, JAPAN.
- 2006-09: Windows Live Writter hCalendar Demo
- 2006-09-10: dConstruct06 Jeremey Keith presents "Joy of API's" 29 Minutes, talks about microformats 27 minutes in
- 2006-08-19: Molly E. Holzschlag presents Google Video of Designing for Web 2.0: From Markup to Microformats, from Semantics to Ajax 1 hr 3 min 54 sec
- 2006-08-02: MSDN Channel 9, Live Clipboard: What. How. Why. The screen cast is aprox. 30 minutes and is a WMV file
- 2006-06-21: supernova 2006, Matt Augustine of Microsoft's Live Clipboard Demo
- Live Clipboard (need direct links to screencast videos and related blog posts!)
- 2006-05-23: Demonstration of hCalendar support in Endo feed reader
- 2006-04-3: John Udell: Exploring Live Clipboard
- 2006-03-20 - 22nd: Mix06 Session This is about Live Clipboard and SSE, but the underlying technology is microformats ~58 minutes run time, 153MB WMV file and PPT slides.
- June 8th: Les Orchard, Greasemonkey, hCalendar, into MovableType (blog post, Google cached version). Les Orchard created a Greasemonkey script that uses the hCalendar creator to allow you to quickly enter an event into MovableType or any other TEXTAREA (e.g. in WordPress etc.) on a web page. Note: the hCalendar creator has since been improved quite a bit with better datetime/timezone handling etc. and thus it would be great if someone could update the Greasemonkey script to use the latest version of the hCalendar creator and republish it.